BVDzero LIVE: first ever European BVD web congress announced
Vets are invited to join the first ever online BVD congress on Wednesday November 18th 2015 at 5pm. Drawing together experts from Europe and the USA, the congress aims to educate and inform the audience on some of the latest findings and experiences of BVD. It will take the format of five short presentations and conclude with a live Q&A session; the congress is scheduled to finish at 7.30pm.
Attendees can either join online from their own computers or tablets, or attend a live broadcast of the event being arranged at Norton House Hotel in Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8LX.
The agenda for the meeting is:
• BVD: historical perspective and current situation
• BVD and chronic infections: a review of available data and impact on epidemiology
• Impact of BVD on reproductive disease
• BVD on cow-calf operations: a practitioner’s perspective
• Humoral and cellular immunity in BVD vaccination
• Q&A session (live)
To register for the event, visit www.bvdzero.co.uk and click on the web congress banner and if you would like to attend the Edinburgh broadcast, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.