Webinar for animal owners on what to expect from their veterinary practice
The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, will be holding a webinar to help animal owners better understand what to look out for when choosing their veterinary practice.
The webinar, titled 'What to expect from your veterinary practice', takes place at 8pm on Tuesday 3rd March 2015 and will be hosted by Pet Webinars, an online learning platform for animal owners.
Bradley Viner, a practice principal and small animal practitioner who is the current RCVS Vice-President, and Kathy Kissick, a registered veterinary nurse and Chair of the RCVS Veterinary Nurses Council, will be leading the webinar.
The topics covered in the webinar will include:
* How do I find a veterinary practice that is appropriate for me?
* Who is on the veterinary team and what do they do?
* What is an RCVS-accredited practice and what does this mean for me?
* How does my vet provide emergency care?
* What should I discuss with my vet or veterinary nurse before treatment?
* What should I do if I am unhappy with my vet or veterinary nurse?